Monday, December 12, 2016

End of the first term




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
Resultado de imagen de christmas

A HAPPY NEW YEAR
                                                                                                                  
-During this term we have seen pictures about China Colorado and New York (specially Brooklyn) and videos about the forbidden city in China. We can highlight the great Canyon in Colorado, the Brooklyn bridge in New York . We also learnt that kings use to live in the forbidden city and people couldn't entry there.
-I think I need to improve the reading because I read so fast that I don´t remember anything.
-I think that I should read on the holidays a book ( in English) and then do a summary.
-I go to a English classes outside school; I read some books in English when it isn't translated yet; and I watch some series in English, such as "Modern Family" or "The Big Bang Theory".

No comments:

Post a Comment